CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO JOIN INGED OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
For new & old members
* Copy of the T. İş Bankası deposit slip of 30 TL made out to INGED and with your full name on it
(Bank account details: on the Membership Form)
* The signed & completed Membership Application/Renewal Form
(Your actual signature indicating your consent is a legal requirement for associations)
For new members only
* For Turkish citizens: Copy of your Turkish ID Card: Both sides (legal requirement for associations)
* For foreign nationals: Copy of your passport ID page and Residence Permit
* One recent passport photo
Click here to download & fill in the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM; please send us the documents listed above to join INGED or renew membership.
INGED MAILING ADDRESS:
Bağlar Caddesi No: 226/1, Yukarı Ayrancı 06680, Ankara.
The fee entitles you to free admission to
-all pages of the INGED website,
-all INGED Events, workshops, & seminars.
-attend the INGED International ELT Conference at a reduced price,
-become an IATEFL member for a special reduced fee.
HOW CAN I BECOME AN IATEFL MEMBER FOR A REDUCED FEE THROUGH THE WIDER MEMBERSHIP SCHEME?
Please contact M. Nazlı Demirbaş Güngör. E-mail:
M. Akın Güngör. E-Mail:
HOW CAN I BECOME A TESOL MEMBER FOR A REDUCED FEE THROUGH GLOBAL ELECTRONIC MEMBERSHIP?
Go to the TESOL Global Membership page to choose your membership category.