CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO JOIN INGED OR RENEW MEMBERSHIP
For new & old members
* Copy of the T. İş Bankası deposit slip of 30 TL made out to INGED and with your full name on it
(Bank account details: on the Membership Form)
* The signed & completed Membership Application/Renewal Form
(Your actual signature indicating your consent is a legal requirement for associations)
For new members only
* For Turkish citizens: Copy of your Turkish ID Card: Both sides (legal requirement for associations)
* For foreign nationals: Copy of your passport ID page and Residence Permit
* One recent passport photo
Click here to download & fill in the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM; please send us the documents listed above to join INGED or renew membership via PTT (The Turkish post office) ordinary surface mail (not registered mail or not via cargo services).
INGED MAILING ADDRESS:
Bağlar Caddesi No: 226/1, Yukarı Ayrancı 06680, Ankara.
The fee entitles you to free admission to
-all pages of the INGED website,
-all INGED Events, workshops, & seminars.
-attend the INGED International ELT Conference at a reduced price,
-become an IATEFL member for a special reduced fee.
HOW CAN I BECOME AN IATEFL MEMBER FOR A REDUCED FEE THROUGH THE WIDER MEMBERSHIP SCHEME?
Please contact M. Nazlı Demirbaş Güngör. E-mail:
M. Akın Güngör. E-Mail:
HOW CAN I BECOME A TESOL MEMBER FOR A REDUCED FEE THROUGH GLOBAL ELECTRONIC MEMBERSHIP?
Go to the TESOL Global Membership page to choose your membership category.